Welcome to the ThemeWare® Manual and thank you for choosing ThemeWare®!
Note: Please note that the manual is currently a work in progress and we are still completing and translating it.
The ThemeWare® documentation for Shopware 6 is based on 3 "pillars":
- 1.The Service Portal
- The Service Portal is always the first place to go for all your ThemeWare® needs. It is your personal dashboard for ThemeWare®.
- There you will always find all the relevant links and information about ThemeWare®, the ThemeWare® Video Tutorial, the ThemeWare® Utilities, the ThemeWare® Search, the ThemeWare® Config Finder, forms, useful tools, wizards and much more.
- 2.The ThemeWare® Knowledge Base
- In the ThemeWare® Knowledge Base you will find the ThemeWare® Introduction, many guides and tutorials, the ThemeWare® Lexicon, answers to the most frequently asked questions, solutions to the most common issues, professional knowledge for agencies and freelancers and lots of useful information about Shopware 6.
The ThemeWare® Manual is the complete reference for all ThemeWare® configurations and features.
Note: The documentation of more than 1,000 configuration fields and over 400 additional functions unfortunately takes some time, but we are working daily to fill the manual. 🚀
In the "Manuel" section you will find the entire Theme configuration of ThemeWare®. To help you find your way around quickly, we have adapted the structure of the documentation to that of the theme configuration.
The theme configuration is divided into 4 elements:
- 1.Tabs in the tab navigation
- 2.Blocks in each tab (accordion elements to expand)
- 3.Sections that divide a block
- 4.Configuration fields in the individual sections
Structure of the ThemeWare® configuration
In diesem Handbuch haben wir diese 4 Elemente wie folgt dargestellt:
- 4.Configuration fields
Structure of the ThemeWare® Manual